24 November 2011

Commentary on SEBI Act - Sumit Agrawal and Robin Baby

I am delighted to introduce India's first commentary on the SEBI Act by Sumit Agrawal and Robin Baby. Not only was there no other commentary  in this area, but the book is well written - and I think every corporate and commercial litigator should have a copy of this book in her library.

I was delighted to receive one of the first copies and must say that though I was never their mentor generally or for this book - I do feel like one. The reason is that both the authors are the product of the massive recruitment drive we launched when I was at SEBI to go to the top law schools of the country. Clearly this book is an example of the success of that experiment of getting bright young people into governmental/regulatory bodies.

Congratulations.

No comments: